Personal Licence no image

Published on July 12th, 2011 | by Dean Carr


Personal Licence Training for your CV

Did you know that many supermarket or local store vacancies need an APLH or SCPLH certificate as one of the qualifications? This is especially true for store managers or supervisors who will be supervising the sale of Alcohol. Personal licence training is available to the unemployed, ask at your local Jobcentre, or contact  Personal Licence Training ltd on 08453889581 (local rate charge), for more advice. Add a  personal licence qualification to your CV!

Tags: , , , , , ,

About the Author

Dean Carr

Dean has been involved in alcohol licensing for over 20 years and has helped many independent retailers and corporate clients obtain a licence to sell alcohol or offer late night refreshment, regulated entertainment from all sorts of premises. Dean writes articles for various trade related blogs and is currently Managing Director of the PLT group of companies who run APLH and SCPLH personal alcohol licence courses nationwide. You can contact Dean or a member of his expert licensing team on: 01242 222 188

Back to Top ↑

Read previous post:
Alcohol minimum pricing
Alcohol Licence fees could add 13p to a pint

Government plans to reform the system for setting alcohol licence fees could add the equivalent of 13p to a pint...