Alcohol Licence Law Selling alcohol

Published on October 19th, 2011 | by Dean Carr


Selling Alcohol from home?

Selling alcohol from home is a question we get asked on a regular basis. So we have enlisted the help of Jo Taylor & Steve Carr (licensing consultant’s) from Personal Licence Training Limited to answer your questions. They have told us that there are several guidelines to this and it is advisable to contact them as each case can be based on it’s own merits. They have also told us they will produce an article on this subject very shortly which we will gladly publish and add to this blog.

In the mean time please contact Jo Taylor on 01242 222188 if you would like any advice on this subject.

Also take a look at my recent post

Selling alcohol from home

Tags: ,

About the Author

Dean Carr

Dean has been involved in alcohol licensing for over 20 years and has helped many independent retailers and corporate clients obtain a licence to sell alcohol or offer late night refreshment, regulated entertainment from all sorts of premises. Dean writes articles for various trade related blogs and is currently Managing Director of the PLT group of companies who run APLH and SCPLH personal alcohol licence courses nationwide. You can contact Dean or a member of his expert licensing team on: 01242 222 188

Back to Top ↑

Read previous post:
Alcohol licence Scotland
What are the main differences between the English and Welsh laws and the Scottish law?

The new licensing Act's for Scotland, England and Wales are in fact very similar. The licensing Act for England & Wales...